Job ID: 299041
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Examines tools and equipment to detect needed replacements, unsafe conditions, or violations of safety rules.
- Works in accordance with all safety regulations
- VFD trouble shooting and programming experience.
- Welding skills.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting skills.
- Mechanical knowledge of troubleshooting and repairing liquid filling lines equipment such as Fillers, Cappers, Labelers, torque machines, pumps, conveyors, jet coders, etc.
- Complete understanding of Lock Out/Tag out procedure.
- Prior work experience in an FDA environment a plus.
- 3 years prior maintenance experience in manufacturing setting.
• Must be able to work flexible hours to include overtime when needed.