To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 298978
Onsite work schedule for the first 6 months then Hybrid, which for client is Monday and Friday work from home an T-TH in the office.
This Senior level Accounting position, based in Largo, FL, will insure adherence to Client Policies, Practices, and Controls. Position will serve as a Business Partner to the VP/GM to lend support to the business unit in achieving Operating Profit objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to work hands on within the business and communicate effectively up the chain of command. Work side by side with the VP/GM to develop improvement plans and make financially sound business decisions.
- Work with local and corporate leadership to develop the Annual Operating Plan and Profit Objectives for the Business.
- Analyze and prepare the monthly volume and profit forecasts.
- Participate in meetings with VP-GM/sales/business development leadership on a monthly/quarterly basis to review sales numbers and update forecast based on the input
- Participate in meetings with VP/GM and operations team along with sales/business development leadership for quarterly production planning meetings to forecast sales/shipments.
- Manage cycle counts and annual physical inventories and reconcile all differences. Assure adherence to SOX and Client Accounting practices.
- Work with Internal and External Auditors as required. Assume fiduciary responsibility over all company assets. Lead role in SAP conversion
- Special projects as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Strong hands on SAP experience a significant plus.
- Proficiency in excel and OneStream helpful
- 5+ years cost accounting experience using SAP in a manufacturing environment
- 5+ years of general accounting experience using SAP
- Ability to travel on business related trips; ability to move to various locations within the Company; ability to communicate; ability to work on a personal computer or other related equipment as required.