Job ID: 295672
Malone Workforce Solutions is now hiring an Electrical Support Specialist for a company on in Louisville. This amazing organization is a world leader in their field and places a strong emphasis on collaborative teamwork among its staff and promotes growth and advancement opportunities!
Electrical Support Specialist Highlights:
- Direct Hire
- Monday-Friday either 10am-6pm or 11am-7pm
- Learning opportunities and advancement potential!
Electrical Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support via phone, email, and video to customers and service technicians
- Document and troubleshooting electrical, mechanical and programming issues
- Follow up on open service tickets.
- Ensure the service ticket is completely documented and all collaborating data and communication is attached.
- Program PLCs, HMIs, VFDs, Light Curtains, etc.
- Create requests to the parts group for warranty and contract parts orders
Electrical Support Specialist Requirements:
- Able to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Has strong oral and written communication skills.
- Is proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 3-5 years of experience servicing, testing, maintaining, or providing troubleshooting support for controls-based industrial equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot RSLogix500 and RSLogix5000-based PLC logic is a plus
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.