Job ID: 293056
Do you like to operate heavy machinery? Familiar with the Steel Industry? If yes, then Overhead Crane Operator is the position for you!
Overhead Crane Operator Highlights:
- Pay Rate is $17.50/hour (Negotiable DOE)
- Weekly pay
- Production BONUS paid out Monthly eligible on day 1!
- Temp-to-hire after 90 days
- 1st and 2nd shift openings!
- Client offers excellent benefits package and 401K once hired on permanently
Overhead Crane Operator Duties:
Scanning steel coils to ensure proper location within warehouse/inventory control
Building and organizing wooden pallets
Operates traveling or stationary overhead crane to lift, move, and position loads, such as machinery, equipment, products, and solid or bulk materials, using hoisting attachments, such as hook, sling, electromagnet, or bucket
Observes load hookup and determines safety of load.
Manipulates or depresses crane controls, such as pedals, levers, and buttons, to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
Cleans and maintains crane and hoisting mechanism.
Inspects crane for defective parts and notifies supervisor of defects or malfunctions.
Overhead Crane Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous 1-2 years warehouse experience
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.