Job ID: 293055
Equipment Operators needed at Mercedes Benz-Vans
Pay Rate is $16.00 to $18.00 per hour depending on shift and type of equipment
Reach Truck and Forklift Openings!
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift options
Benefits Day One
Temp-Hire after 90 days
Increased pay rate once converted at 3 months and again at 9 months!
Operate a powered industrial truck to transport materials from loading dock to designated warehouse location.
Standard Forklift or Reach Truck options for those with 2 years previous experience operating either
- Know and follow standard work procedures and safety rules for all tasks assigned.
- Daily inspection and documentation of powered industrial truck
- Inspect product for damage, properly scan by machine or manual entry to ensure safe transport and proper placement
- Move controls to drive propane or electric-powered trucks and transport materials between loading, processing, and storage areas.
- Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
- Mechanically load or unload materials from pallets, platforms, or other transport vehicles.
- Other duties as required.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment at all times
- Pass mandatory drug screen
- Operator’s license visible at all times
- Complete training and company certification requirements for Forklift operations
- Must be able to pass a background check per standards
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a occasional basis for general purpose of restack to product
- Must be able to walk up to a mile to job site. Able to sit/stand 8 hour shifts, not including breaks.