Job ID: 286970
Malone Workforce Solutions is hiring Credit and Collection Analyst in Tonawanda, NY!!!
These positions are 1st shift paying $20-$28/hour!!!
1st Shift: 8am-4:45pm
$20-$28/hr. PAID WEEKLY
- Review all open balances daily and work with customers to resolve payment related problems with the goal of influencing customers in a positive way.
- Work with other internal partners to resolve process related issues that prohibit customers from paying as agreed.
- Manage daily activities to ensure all credit procedures, Internal Controls and policy are followed and adhered to.
- Deliver continuous improvement in portfolio results month over month
- Monitor portfolio risk and report as necessary
- Create and run various AR analysis reports to assist in monitoring and collecting receivables.
- Create professional relationships with sales and customers to encourage on time payments.
- Seek to improve credit/collections process by working with the Billing team to ensure on time and meticulous billing.
- Ongoing review of Terms of payment by customer and work to reduce exposure related to extended terms
- Be willing to work extended hours, as need
- Be willing and able to meet all deadlines
- Minimum of 1 year experience in business-to-business credit & collection in Corporate Environment
- Experience in computer and excel skills with Finance and/or Accounting
- MUST HAVE GOOD WORKING KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE OF EXCEL
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with Financial Analysis skills preferred.
- Strong computer aptitude including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Database concepts.
- Extremely detailed oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience with reading and understanding legal contract language a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-motivated with ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience with JD Edwards a plus
Malone is an equal opportunity employer.