Job ID: 286198
Regional Control Manager 286198
VMS ID: 627
shift: 1st, 8am-5pm
** added note from the MSP: A lot of candidates are being rejected. Please see below the qualifications he is looking for and why many are being rejected.
They will be developing and performing tactical testing of controls. “Boots on the ground”
Need a Performer, NOT a supervisor level.
Must have SOX compliance implementation experience
This project is on the business side, not the IT side
Internal Control Manager
- 6-8 month assignment
- The pay rate is “up to” $90 and will be commensurate with experience of candidate.
- Client hours are 8-5 EST
- 2 rounds of interviews
- Start date ASAP
- We are needing a Senior level candidate who has strong potential to be a leader. This is not a director level position.
- This is the implementation phase so we need someone with implementation experience.
- They will be developing and performing tactical testing of controls. Boots on the ground
- This project is on the business side, not the IT side.
- Big 4 experience is a plus
Who are we?
Rentokil is a family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world’s leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What does our Contract Regional Head of Internal Controls do?
The Contract Regional Head of Internal Controls will be part of the team responsible for the implementation of a SOX programme within region.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Working with the country teams to document process in flowcharts with process narratives
- Working with the country teams to document the risks and controls within the process in a risk and control matrix (RACM)
- Identify gaps and opportunities to enhance controls
- Liaise with the local finance teams by coordinating meetings with key colleague for completion and reviewing of documentation
- Escalation of key issues to the Regional Head of Internal Control
- Preparation of status updates and timelines during Project calls
- Validation of process documentation with process subject matter experts and the relevant finance director
- Coordinate with key internal stakeholders, eg country FD or MD
What do you need?
- Deep knowledge of processes that ultimately impact financial reporting
- Previous experience of documenting processes
- Previous experience of building RACM
- Knowledge and ability to use Visio
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Experience of working in a complex, multi-priority organisation..
- Experience of Finance systems and technology
- Project management experience
- Experience of US SOX requirements or Internal Controls
- Must pass pre-employment background screen
- Must possess a valid drivers license and pass motor vehicle record search