Job ID: 281803
Malone Workforce Solutions has immediate openings for Weavers at an established textile company in the LaGrange/Pine Mountain, GA area. These are fantastic career opportunities that offer opportunities for advancement! What are you waiting for? Get your career on track and apply today!
- Flexible starting pay based on experience! ($15.00 and up)
- Full-time, temp-to-hire position with a company worth growing with!
- Benefits including holiday pay and bonuses
- Climate controlled environment
- Multiple shifts available
- Overtime available
- Creel or Tie-In Filling.
- Procedure for Handling Non-conforming Filling.
- Inspect Fabric.
- Inspect Filling When Case Is Allocated to Machine.
- Procedure for Taking Machines In/Out of Production.
- Repair Filling Stop.
- Repair Warp Stop.
- Flag Machine for Technician.
- Smash a Breakout.
- Fill Out Pine Mountain Plant Daily Communication Worksheet.
- Replace Catch Selvage Spool.
- Replace Leno Spool.
- Pulling Barco Reports for Percent Loss Charts.
- Identifying S & Z Problems in Belting Styles.
- Tying Knots.
- Check Machine Status.
- Knotless Weaving.
- Procedure for Handling Non-Conforming Catch Selvage Bobbins.
- Procedure for Straps and Springs on Catch Selvage Bobbins.
- Jacquard Weaver Stock In-Process
- Repair Warp Stop on Jacquard OPW Styles.
- Recent job-related experience in a weaving/ manufacturing / industrial / inspection/ quality environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Stable work history
- Flexibility in working hours including ability to work 12 hour shifts, overtime, and weekends
- Must submit to a drug test and background check.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to those who are able to perform the essential duties of the job.
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.