Job ID: 275594
Tech Support Analyst
Hourly Rate: $67
Shift: 8a – 4p M-F central time with shift variance (1 Sat every 8 weeks)
In this role, you will:
- Identify, escalate, and resolve technical issues.
- Install and configure software, print drivers, utilities, etc. to be utilized on workstations and computer networks.
- Troubleshoot all information technology issues, including software, hardware, and networking.
- Monitor installed systems, identify conflicts, and take corrective action.
- Take accountability to deliver on commitments.
- Strive for fast, efficient communication and resolution of incidents.
- Demonstrate timely, actionable communication to impacted customers and decision makers.
- Commit to career and skills advancement and knowledge growth.
- Focus on continuous improvement.
- Manage and configures system monitoring.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system or application performance.
- Leverage relationships with IT hardware and software partners.
- Effectively manages tasks and prioritizes workload.
- Assist in the deployment of solutions and associated documentation.
- Bachelors of Science Preferred
- 3+ years experience in IT
- 3+ years SQL programming experience
- 3+ years COBOL/Mainframe coding, compiling, and troubleshooting experience/exposure
- 3+ years JCL programming experience/exposure
- 2+ years experience in VB.NET or other .NET language (preferred)
- Ability to gain experience in multiple technical areas over time
- incident and problem management experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
APPLY TODAY for a BETTER TOMORROW!
Malone Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.