Job ID: 223901
Pay: $30 – $40 (based on experience)
Location: Dry Ridge, KY
Contract: 6 + months to hire
What you will do:
- Support manufacturing operations and problem solving while making improvements.
- Support major plant initiatives, kaizen events, and other strategic goals in the plant.
- Handle problems that are driven by customer inquiries.
- Support production, maintenance, and other areas within the plant to include leadership.
- Procure specialized tools and gages by evaluating design concepts, justification on expenditures, and initiating purchase orders.
- Establish required engineering documentation necessary for manufacturing operations: Process FMEA, Work Instructions and otherDocuments.
- Implement machining methods, improved processes, and plant layout as needed through AutoCAD.
- Supervise installation of equipment and supporting functions.
- Analyze manufacturing impacts of vendor deviations (i.e. out of tolerance components or tools) and recommended disposition.
- Must have proven experience in a manufacturing and/or assembly environment to apply new technology or alternate process with themanufacturing environment.
- Must have corrective action and problem solving experience using tools such as 8D, Five-Why or a similar methodology• Ability to perform statistical analysis.
- Must have Lean experience
- Effective writing and data analysis skills
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and / or Autodesk Inventor
- Must be able to read blue prints and GD&T
- Must have a focus on safe manufacturing process
PLC, Controls knowledge or programming skills are preferred.
- Qualified candidates preferred to have a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field with at least 3-5 years of hands-on experience in amanufacturing environment.