To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 212970
Malone is hiring a Sr. Manager, Maintenance & Reliability Engineer. (Direct Hire!)
Are you looking for a great career opportunity with a Fortune 500 Company with exceptional benefits, 401k plan & stock options, apply today!
-Position type: Direct Hire
-Location: The greater Lexington, Kentucky area (relocation assistance is available)
-Salary: 111k to 150k (DOE), plus a 15% bonus
-Great benefits/401k plan/Stock Options
-Opportunity for advancement
-Engineering degree required
Sr. Manager, Maintenance & Reliability Job Description
Manage a team of reliability engineers in the analysis of products, components, materials, and equipment for the purpose of understanding and predicting failures.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the activities of supervisors and/or individual contributors.
- Establish policies, procedures, standards, and methodologies.
- Coordinate with engineering, manufacturing, fabrication, and production maintenance departments to review designs, create prototypes, and gather data for analysis.
- Remain knowledgeable of reliability research, technology, and best practices.
- Ensure appropriate statistical practices and methods are utilized in reliability analysis.
- Establish documentation policies to record reliability analysis, outcomes, and resulting recommendations to change product design or equipment configurations.
- Manage a large team within a complex discipline or department, comprised of intermediate/experienced professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or chemical engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of five (5) years of applicable experience in maintenance or equipment repair; preferably in manufacturing, pharma, or chemical industries
- In-depth knowledge of industry and regulatory standards
- Experience with Root Cause Analysis
- Experience utilizing process improvement methods (Continuous Improvement)
- Experience with maintenance management systems
- Experience with OSHA PSM
Malone is an equal opportunity employer