To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 212680
Shift: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Pay: $55,000-60,000 (based on experience)
Location: Kewanee, IL
Position Type: Direct Hire
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension and much more.
The Production Supervisor’s primary function is to direct and manage the trailer production activities of their particular area (i.e., Axle Department, Combo Start Line, Sidewall line). Ensure the area meets the production schedule and that the trailers produced are consistent with the Engineering drawings provided in the drawing package.
• Ensure compliance with all safety rules and requirements
• Manage and direct employees to ensure that the production, quality, and safety requirements are consistently met.
• Define staffing plan for the week and follows up on Lean Manufacturing activities.
• Perform safety observations, defines and reviews standard work together with ME department.
• Update team training matrices and keeps area clean and organized using 5S principles.
• Attend weekly safety meeting and communicating the topics discussed in those meetings to the employees in their group.
• Education: GED or high school diploma is required.
• Training or education beyond GED or high school diploma is preferred.
• Experience: Previous experience working in a supervisory or management position in a production or similar setting is preferred.
• Knowledge of production techniques and procedures, safety rules and regulations, inspection criteria and methods and plant wide initiatives.
• Ability to effectively instruct, direct, supervise, and lead individuals and teams of people.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and other customer specifications.
• A favorable background screening, Drug Screening, and proof of work authorization in the United States is required for employment.
APPLY TODAY for a BETTER TOMORROW!
Malone Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.