Job ID: 203518
Malone Workforce Solutions is hiring A Video Review Operator for a thriving safety focused Lombard, IL company. If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, apply today and start a great career.
Video Review Operator Highlights:
- $14.50/ hr.
- Must be able to work 8:30AM-5:00PM
Video Review Operator Responsibilities:
- Review still images, videos and other data associated with a violation captured red light cameras i.e.. Speed, time, etc.
- STRONG data entry
- Research license plate and state information
- Re- review violations and errors
- Submit reports and logs
- Perform other duties as assigned
Video Review Operator Requirements:
- BI-Lingual SPANISH is a PLUS
- Highschool Diploma or Equivalent required: Associate’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Typing of 30 wpm with accuracy
- Must have at least 1- 2 years of data processing experience
- Proficiency with MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and using a Desktop computer
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Must be able to see 20/20 vision with correction and differentiate color between light color
- Work well in a team environment as well as individually
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Show initiative
- Self- motivated
- Previous quality control experience is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Able to sit and work at computer for length of shift
- Occasional light lifting of supplies and materials
Malone Workforce is and Equal Opportunity Employer.