Job ID: 186177
NO weekends! Wonderful opportunity for TIG/MIG Welders to work for a Boeing supplier here in San Antonio!!!
- No weekends
- $19.00 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Monday – Friday
- Dedicated day shift
- Overtime available
- Benefits available
- Create quality welds according to blueprint s(weld symbols); inspects welds for accuracy.
- Prepareproducttobeweldedbygrinding,drilling,milling,tappingandcutting steel or aluminum parts.
- Consults blueprints and sketches in order to execute jobs and tasks to specification. Assesses equipment, structures, materials, and job specifications for appropriate welding positions and methods. Monitors equipment for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Change wire, gas tanks, as needed.
- Develops working knowledge of dozens of methods used for welding a variety of materials and components.
- Trims metal components using heat, fire, and electricity.
- Monitors work environment for hazards and maintains healthy ventilation levels to avoid particle or gas inhalation.
- Follows safety protocol, including wearing proper protective equipment.
- Operate fork lift.
- Perform first item and in-process inspections for accept/reject and annotate the Work Order travelers as required.
- Must have welding tools and helmet
- 1 to 5 years experience
- Experience welding flux core, stainless steel, & aluminum
- Must submit to a background check and drug screen