Job ID: 186170
CNC Machinist Summary:
NO weekends! Wonderful opportunity for CNC Machinists to work for a Boeing supplier here in San Antonio!!!
CNC Machinist Perks:
- No weekends
- $19.00 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Monday – Friday
- Dedicated day shift
- Overtime available
- Benefits available
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Verifies stock to determine that it meets drawing specifications.
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math and proving part programs.
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating devices; tramming heads.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first item run part.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Documents actions on production Work Orders and in-process inspections.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job proficiency.
- Must have full set of machine operator tools
- Requires 3 to 5 years experience
- Requires Mazak exeperience
- Relevant machining certifications a plus
- Must submit to a background check and drug screen