Job ID: 176878
Explore a great career with a dynamic and growing freight forwarding company! We are looking for Customer Service Representatives who are eager to learn supply chain and logistics in a professional business office and deliver unparalleled customer service for a strong organization that is in a tremendous growth mode. Logistics Customer Service Reps will earn $18-$22/hour depending on experience and education. Logistics training is provided.
Logistics Customer Service Representative Details:
- $18-$22/hour, depending on experience
- Full time hours on 1st shift M – F 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. with some OT
Logistics Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Approach customer’s needs and process export/ domestic shipments with a sense of urgency
- Communicate with customers and provide exceptional service
- Learn aspects of logistics domestic and international- imports / exports – air, ocean, or over the road trucking
- Prepare documents and light accounting – send out invoices, freight bills, and payment review.
- Perform data entry
Logistics Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Must have at least an Associate’s Degree in a related field – business, economics, etc.
- Intermediate Proficiency with computer applications – MS Office: Word and Excel.
- Dynamic customer rapport; professional
- Basic accounting knowledge a plus
- Problem-solving skills
- Well-organized to prioritize based on deadlines
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer