To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 176660
Malone Solutions is hiring
located in Cleveland, TN
No previous valve experience needed
In order to be considered, all candidates are required to submit a resume with application.
If unable to upload please send resume to Cleveland@malonesolutions.com
Subject line: Valve Tech
Position is located in Cleveland, TN off Michigan Ave & 20th St.
Dayshift only: 7:30am-4:30pm
Payrate: 15$ | potential up to 25$
- -Must be able to use power tools | Equivalent to changing a tire on car
- -Steady work history (4 years with references)
- -Must have basic computer skills
- -Simple data entry records such has order #, part # used, and logging completed orders.
- -Email communication | Opening, composing, and monitoring -Must have previous forklift experience (1 year)
- -Must provide proof or documentation reflecting previous certification
- -Must be willing to submit background and drug screen
- -Strong organizational skills
- -Go getter attitude
- -Rollover after completing 520 working hours.
- -Real family orientated company
- -Breaking ground to move facility to Charleston, TN
- -Monthly team building activities
- -No dress code | Steel toes are required
- Client is willing to teach anything needed to help the employee succeed.
- Attendance and tardiness will be held at upmost importance.
- Warehouse is small. Total 5 employees.
- No central heat/air but has large fans and cool off rooms
- Plenty of room for promotional advancements
- Breaking ground with client in new location | Tripling workforce | 2023
- Must be ambitious, ready to learn, able to take notes, be a problem solver not a problem maker.
- Responsible for all warehouse and assembly functions.
- Assists in selling products and services
- .Provides quotes, processes and enter orders.
- Coordinates shipping and packaging.
- Essential Functions
- :Receive ordered materials from vendors by verifying quantities received against packing slip.
- Inspects incoming materials and products for accuracy and completeness.
- Confirm that materials and products received meet the specifications ordered.
- Data Entry daily materials received and placing them in stock with completed paperwork.
- Coordinates with Inside Sales and determines shipping schedules based on customer requirements and existing inventory.
- Track orders and investigate problems.
- Prepare and prioritizes assembly schedules and coordinates assembly activities to ensure product quality and product specifications.
- Stages inventory for new sales orders and assembly.
- Prepares pertinent documentation for each sales order.
- Assembles products by sales order requirements.
- Follows standard assembly quality control and quality assurance procedures to ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Visually checks completed work against submittal drawings to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Utilizes measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges, profilometer and borescope to check dimensions.
- Tests completed products per quality control and quality assurance procedures to meet industry standards.
- Package products by sales orders instructions for shipping.
- Coordinates pick up and shipping with specific transportation companies to meet delivery requirements per sales order.
- Processes returned material and inspect for quality
- Assist in inventory control.
- Maintain reports and files in data base.
- Perform general housekeeping duties by keeping assigned area clean.
- Other tasks as requested by the Manager.
- Operate Hand and Power Tools
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Detailed Orientated Data Entry
- Packaging Accuracy
- The employee is required to be able to sit, stand, climb and kneel.
- The employee must frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Preferred Education and Experience High School Diploma or GED
- Valid State Issued Driver’s License
- 1 Year Experience in sales, warehouse management, assembly and valve industry.
- Experienced in manufacturing and mechanical assembly of parts and components.
- Expected Hours of Work: The core hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.