To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 160610
Dress code: Jeans and steel toes.
Q2 Management Inc is a provider of Quality Inspection and Containment services to the automotive OEM supply chain. With branches supporting the United States and Canada, Q2 Management delivers benchmark service standards supported by our industry leading Quality Inspection Management System InspeQ Tech®.
The Quality Inspector is an entry level position at Q2 Management. This role is responsible for inspection and rework activities at various customer sites. You will be inspecting automotive parts in adherence to provided work instructions. Together, your team will evaluate parts and assemblies to ensure client production is building safe and visually perfect cars.
• Manual and visual inspection of automotive parts
• Reach inspection targets as established by Supervisor
• Diligently follow work instructions
• Parts vary, typically light work
• All training is provided Basic Qualifications:
• Safety shoes and safety glasses are required
• Ability to stand for up to 8 hours in an automotive manufacturing environment
• Performing automotive inspection work
• Good attention to detail and a desire for quality work