Job ID: 151591
Malone Workforce Solutions is hiring for a Video Review Operator for a thriving safety focused Lombard, IL company. If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, apply today and start a great career.
Video Review Operator Highlights:
- $14.50 an hour, depending on experience
- Must be able to work 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Lead Quality Control Video Review Operator Responsibilities:
- Review still images, videos and other data associated with a violation captured by red light cameras ie. speed, time, etc.
- STRONG Data Entry
- Research license plate and state information
- Re -review violations and errors
- Submit reports and logs
- Provide employee training for new and existing employees
- Perform other duties as assigned
Lead Quality Control Video Review Operator Requirements:
- BI-LINGUAL SPANISH is a PLUS
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required; Associate’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Typing of 30 wpm with accuracy
- Must have at least 1 – 2 years of data processing experience
- Proficiency with MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and using a Desktop computer
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Must be able to see 20/20 vision with correction and differentiate color between light color
- Work well in a team environment as well as individually
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Show initiative
- Previous Quality Control experience a plus
- Attention to detail
- Able to sit and work at computer for length of shift
- Occasional light lifting of supplies and materials
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.