To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 135192
Malone Workforce Solutions is hiring Machine Operators in Florence, KY! Work for a company second to none with a great work environment.
Machine Operator Details:
- 2nd shift-2:45p-1:15am
- temp to hire
- weekly pay
- $16-18/hour depending on experience
- 4 – 10-hour shifts-Monday-Thursday
- must be able to train on 1st shift approx 2 months
Machine Operator Description:
- Operate machines making/coiling welding wire.
- Complete set-up and operation of machines. This includes tool changes, machine adjustments, quality checks, minor machine repairs, etc.
- Load and unload full and empty bobbins of wire.
- Measuring with O.D. Micrometers (Metric & Standard).
- Performing preventative maintenance on mill.
- Operating overhead crane.
- Work and operate other pieces of equipment around the plant as required.
- Training will be given where necessary.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Must be able to submit to a drug test and bg
- Experience with running and set-up of high volume production machines is preferred
- Mechanically inclined with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Self-motivated & hard worker.
- Good communicator and able to work with others well.
- High school diploma or GED.