Job ID: 131378
Malone Solutions is looking for an organized, punctual, bilingual Spanish candidate with logistics / warehouse experience who is open and comfortable working in both the office and warehouse environments. Forklift Training is provided directly at the client’s location in Joliet -close to New Lenox, south of 80. Apply Today!
This logistics international freight forwarding company has been in business since 1979 and has now grown to 5 Chicagoland locations – Joliet, Roselle, Streamwood, Bensenville, and Franklin Park and puts employees and safety first. 1st shift positions are available with overtime available.
Warehouse Office / Forklift Operator Highlights:
- $19.00 – $21.00 hour depending on experience
- 1st shift – Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. with flexibility must be able to start as early as 7 a.m. and/or stay as late as 6 p.m. as needed to help support operations / shipping / receiving schedules.
Warehouse Office / Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Routine inventory updates in the system – data entry / RF Scanning
- Labeling / Palletizing
- Monitor, track / trace Inbound / Outbound shipments
- Billing / Invoicing
- Order Processing
- Loading / Unloading
- Forklift operation – Sit-down and Stand-up
- Shipping / Receiving
Warehouse Office / Forklift Operator Requirements:
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- Must be Bilingual – Spanish
- Must be able to use software applications – MS Word and Excel
- WMS a plus, but training is provided
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Solid work history
- Must be flexible to work in both an office setting as well as in the warehouse
- Use forklifts – sit-down and stand-up
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.