Job ID: 130157
Malone Workforce Solutions is hiring Machine Operators (I and II) at a local food manufacturing company in Florence, Ky. This position is responsible for safe operation of simple manufacturing machines in the processing of frozen goods in a refrigerated cold environment facility. With long career opportunities and great benefits this position is the position for you!
Machine Operator Summary:
- $19.00-$20.50/hour depending on MO role (I)
- Refrigerated Cold Work Environment (30-40 degrees)
- TEMP TO HIRE AFTER 320 HOURS
- Weekly Pay every Friday
- Room for growth and advancement
- Varying schedules
Machine Operator Duties:
- Responsible for the operation of a single piece of manufacturing equipment with simple functions.
- Responsible for set up and pre-running of the equipment to ensure proper production startup.
- Control of line speeds, batch formula, production rates, starting and stopping equipment, and overall product elegance and safety.
- Responsible for various quality checks.
- Completes all required paperwork
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- 1-2 years previous related experience
- Ability to operate multiple machines safely with minimal supervision and obtain necessary production specifications.
- Prefer proficient communication and reasoning skills to pass on information to co-workers and to relay information to and from all employee levels including management and skilled personnel.
- Must submit to a drug test and background
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work in cold and/or hot temperatures for long periods of time
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to work 8–10-hour shifts (standing and walking)
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.