To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 127271
Warehouse Associate Summary:
Are you looking for a career? A place to call home? Malone Workforce Solutions has a great opportunity for Warehouse Production Associates to work for one of the world’s leading specialty chemical companies, located in Downtown Louisville or off Crittenden Drive. Day and night, rotating shift positions are available that can become permanent! These are long term temp positions but if offered the opportunity to convert to full time pay goes up to $24/hr and even as a contractor employees qualify for benefits including Holiday Pay! Select locations will train on forklift!
Warehouse Associate Highlights:
- Overtime is available
- A, B, C and D Crews – One week 3 days on and 4 days off, next week 4 days on and 3 days off. Will always work either a Saturday or Sunday.
- Pay raise to $24/hour once hired on full time!
- 1st shift/ 6 am-6 pm and 2nd shift/ 6 pm-6 am (rotating days)
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Drive forklifts to move materials/ products
- Ensure machines are running correctly and output is accurate
- Coat, mix and blend catalysts
- Cross-train in different departments
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Solid work history
- Great Attitude!!
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.