Job ID: 124712
Do you like hands-on work and looking for not just a job, but a potential career? Malone Workforce Solutions has great opportunities available for Machine Operators at Material Handling Systems located just 5 minutes past the Chick-Fil-A on Bardstown rd near Gene Snyder. They are looking for motivated people like you to join their work family and once you hit 520 hours, you get hired on permanently. Incredible benefits with a growing company. Different opportunities for advancement.
- Direct Hire
- $20+/hour (depending on experience)
- Overtime is available
- Sign on Bonus-$250 after 30 days/$750 when hired on
- 1st Shift-6am-2:30pm/2nd Shift-2:30pm-11pm
- Great benefits package including tuition reimbursement
Machine Operators Responsibilities:
- The Ability to use appropriate measuring instruments to the task
- Ability to use and operate hand tools
- Operate a variety of machines in the warehouse
- Interface with other departments to accomplish task
- Ability to stand for 10 hours per day
- Operate a forklift or crane
Machine Operator Requirements:
- One year of experience operating forklift
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs
- Must submit to pre-employment and random drug screen
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read and use a tape measure.
- Ability to use overhead or crane.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Positive work attitude
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.