Job ID: 123298
Do you like hands-on work and looking for not just a job, but a potential career? Malone Workforce Solutions has great opportunities available for assembly workers and paint line helpers at Material Handling Systems located just 5 minutes past the Chick-Fil-A on Bardstown rd near Gene Snyder. They are looking for motivated people like you to join their work family and once you hit 520 hours, you get hired on permanently. Not only do they have an INCREDIBLE benefits package, they also have a great sign-on bonus!
- Direct Hire
- $20+/hour (depending on experience)
- Overtime is available
- Sign on Bonus-$250 after 30 days/$750 when hired on
- 1st Shift-6am-2:30pm/2nd Shift-2:30pm-11pm
- Great benefits package including tuition reimbursement
- Designs, fabricates, joins, and or repairs equipment, fixtures and various types of metal objects and structures using oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, MIG welding techniques.
- Operates grinders, cutting torch, plasma cutter and a variety of welding equipment and hand tools.
- Analyzes plans, drawings, work samples, specifications and work orders to determine work requirements and sequence of welding assignments.
- The ability to interface with other departments to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- The ability to operate a forklift and crane.
- One to four years of experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs
- Must submit to pre-employment and random drug screen
- Minimum of one-year experience operating a forklift.
- Experience in mig pulce welding
- Basic blueprint reading skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read and use a tape measure.
- Ability to use overhead or crane.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Positive work attitude
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.