Job ID: 120822
Material Handler Summary:
Are you looking for warehouse work, but not the weekend hours and not just your typical 9-5? Malone Workforce Solutions has a great opportunity for Warehouse Production Associates to work for one of the world’s leading Industrial Floor Equipment suppliers.
Warehouse Associate Highlights:
- $18 an hour
- Overtime is available during the week
- Pay raise once hired on full time!
- 30/60/90 day performance reviews
- Willing to teach if you are willing to learn
- 1st Shift 10am-6:30pm/ 2nd shift 1:30pm-10pm/ 3rd shift 10pm-6:30am
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Walk with a cart to pick orders using an RF scan gun
- Operate a forklift, reach truck, or order picker to pick orders
- Palletize product orders
- Pack orders into boxes or onto pallets using an RF scan gun or a computer
- Keep your work area and warehouse aisles clean and safe
- Load/Unload packages from trucks
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- High School Diploma/ GED preferred
- Willingness to learn
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Steel toed shoes/Face mask
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.