Job ID: 119015
Malone is hiring a Field Service Technician for our client, a World Class Global Company, known for producing, selling and servicing innovative automated machine parts for the machine tool industry. This is a direct hire opportunity located in Rockford, IL with 20%-40% travel. If you are looking for a career with a great company, culture, job security and exceptional benefits…Apply today!
Job Description – Field Service Technician
Direct hire and Full time
Competitive hourly pay based on experience (plus per diem)
Travel: 20% – 40%
Location: Rockford, IL.
Opportunity for growth within the company
Exceptional benefits & 401k plan
If you enjoy travel and bring experience as a field service technician including on-site service and repair and enjoy working directly with the customers. See below for details…
Requirements & Qualifications – Field Service Technician
- Two plus years’ experience as a field service technician troubleshooting and repairing machines.
- The ideal candidate will have strong electro-mechanical experience.
- The ability to troubleshoot, read mechanical and assembly drawings,
- Previous experience servicing CNC or other types of automated machines, rebuilding gearboxes, or building components, assemblies or machines to print at the customer work site.
- Good communication and phone skills.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Flexibility to travel as needed per customer demand.
- The ability to plan and manage own travel and expenses.
Travel: Travel expectations are 20-40% (may vary or exceed 40% in future) and may be required throughout the USA, Canada and Mexico.
- When you travel on company business, you will be paid an additional premium for “road work”. This premium is 15% and will be added to your base rate and overtime rate. You are also paid “per diem” a monetary amount– based on the State you are working in and will use a Company service van for local servicing.
Benefits: Our client provides their employees exceptional benefits including full health, dental, vision, life insurance, and a 401k plan with match.
Malone is an equal opportunity employer