Job ID: 118568
Assembler/Paint Line Helpers Summary:
Do you like hands-on work and looking for not just a job, but a potential career? Malone Workforce Solutions has great opportunities available for assembly workers and paint line helpers at Material Handling Systems located just 5 minutes past the Chick-Fil-A on Bardstown rd near Gene Snyder. They are looking for motivated people like you to join their work family and once you hit 520 hours, you get hired on permanently. Not only do they have an INCREDIBLE benefits package, they also have a great sign-on bonus!
Assembler/Paint Line Helpers Highlights:
- Overtime is available
- Sign on Bonus-$250 after 30 days/$750 when hired on
- 1st Shift-6am-2:30pm/2nd Shift-2:30pm-11pm
- Great benefits package including tuition reimbursement
Assembler/Paint Line Helpers Responsibilities:
- Conducting product inspection and quality control
- Performing quality checks on products and parts
- Packaging finished products and preparing them for shipping
- Ensure working environment is clean and safe
- Rotate through different tasks on assembly line.
- Determine if all parts are present.
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Positions parts and subassemblies.
- Interpret measurements.
- Assemble components.
- Ensure all parts are fitted and screwed in properly.
- Resolve assembly and production issues.
Assembler/Paint Line Helpers Requirements:
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Solid work history
- Steel toe shoes
- Positive work attitude
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.