To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 111515
Forklift Operator Summary:
Are you looking for warehouse work, but not the weekend hours and not just your typical 9-5? Do you like to drive forklifts and cherry pickers or want to learn? Malone Workforce Solutions has a great opportunity for Power Industrial Equipment drivers to work for one of the world’s leading Industrial Floor Equipment suppliers.
Forklift Operator Highlights:
- $14.00-$14.50 per hour
- Overtime is available during the week
- Potential pay raise once hired on full time
- 30/60/90 days performance reviews
- Willing to teach if you are willing to learn!
- 1st Shift 7am-3:30pm/3rd shift 10pm-6:30am
Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Drive forklifts to move materials/ products
- Palletize product orders
- Cross-train in different departments
- Keep up with productivity goals
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- High School Diploma/ GED preferred
- Willingness to learn
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Steel toed shoes/Face mask
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.