To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 111514
Machine Operator Summary:
Are you looking for a potential career and not just your typical 9-5? Do you like warehouse work, but not the weekend hours or seasonal layoffs? Malone Workforce Solutions has a great opportunity for Brush CNC Operators to work for one of the world’s leading Industrial Floor Equipment suppliers.
Machine Operator Highlights:
- $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- Overtime is available during the week
- Possible pay raise once hired on full time!
- Shift differential pay
- Train on first shift then go to 2nd or 3rd
- Willing to teach if you are willing to learn!
- 1st Shift 6am-2pm/ 2nd shift 2pm-10pm/ 3rd shift 10pm-6am
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate a CNC machine/press
- Run brush bristles through machine, monitor, and catch product at the end
- Ensure machines are running correctly and output is accurate
- Keep up with productivity/quota goals
- Assemble smaller parts into a bigger product and package them together
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- High School Diploma/ GED preferred
- Willingness to learn
- Some CNC operator experience preferred
- Steel toed shoes/Face Mask
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.