Job ID: 106751
Warehouse Associate Summary:
Manufacturer of non-slip and non-skid coatings in the Downtown area. First shift position for a warehouse associate that can complete general labor tasks like packaging product cans into boxes. Lifting is required.
Warehouse Associate Highlights:
- 6:00AM to 4:30PM Monday through Thursday
- Located on the bus line
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- General Warehouse employees will be required to lift paint cans repetitively.
- Work with a team to make sure packages and products meet guidelines.
- Warehouse experience preferred, but not required
- Steel toe shoes required.
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Must be able to stand for the entirety of the shift
- Lifting is required.
- Must be willing to submit to a background screen/drug screen
Malone Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer