Job ID: 101822
MIG Welder Summary:
Are you looking for a career? A place to call home. Malone Workforce Solutions is now hiring Associates for a leading car lift manufacturing company in Louisville, KY, located off the National Turnpike. Do not wait on these- apply today!
MIG Welder Highlights:
- Temp-to-hire; permanent employment after 520 hours
- 1st and 2nd shifts/ Monday-Friday
- Overtime available
- Weekly Pay
- Pay range $20-24 depending on experience.
MIG Welder Responsibilities:
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must be able to MiG, tig.
- Must know some knowledge of fabrication.
MIG Welder Requirements:
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background.
- High School Diploma/GED required, must be able to provide a copy.
- Resume reflecting a solid work history.
- Ability to stand and walk the entire shift.
- Must have steel toe boots.
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.