We passionately support these principles and acknowledge that compliance with these principles is non-negotiable and in the best interests of Malone, our employees, candidates, clients and the communities that we serve.
- We will observe the highest principles of respect, integrity, professionalism and fair practice in dealing with clients, candidates, employees and all regulatory authorities; and will respect the confidentiality of records in accordance with law and good business practices.
- We will provide leadership in the adherence to both the spirit and letter of all applicable human rights, employment laws and regulations. We will treat all candidates and employees without prejudice and will not accept an order from any client that is discriminatory in any way.
- We will take all reasonable steps to provide clients with accurate information on each candidate’s employment qualifications and experience; and will only present those candidates who have given us authorization to represent their application for employment.
- We will supply candidates and employees with complete and accurate information as provided by the client, regarding terms of employment, job descriptions and workplace conditions.
- We will not recruit, encourage or entice a candidate whom we have previously placed to leave the employ of our client, nor will we encourage or coerce an individual to leave any temporary assignment before the stated completion date.
- We will not restrict the right of a candidate or employee to accept employment of their choice.
- We will derive income only from clients and make no direct or indirect charges to candidates or employees unless specified by a license.
- We will maintain the highest standards of integrity in all forms of advertising, communications and solicitations; and will conduct our business in a manner designed to enhance the operation, image and reputation of the employment, recruitment and staffing services industry.
- We will recognize and respect the rights and privileges of competitors in the true fashion of individual initiative and free enterprise, and will refrain from engaging in acts of unfair competition.