|Position Title||Machine Helper|
|About Malone||Malone is a privately held workforce solutions firm with over 40 years of experience providing excellence in the staffing industry. We approach every decision, every task and every day with a clear goal of improving the operations of our clients and the lives of our talent.|
|Description||1.Strong commitment to the Company's quality policy. |
2.Respect of and adhere to the Company's confidentiality policy.
3.Maintain a courteous and professional approach with all fellow employees.
4.Observe all Company policies and procedures.
1. Operate and perform quality inspections according to our Quality System.
2. Work safely and observe all safety policies.
3. Work efficiently.
4. Strive to eliminate waste and damage.
5. Maintain a clean machine and work area.
6. Accurately complete all required paperwork.
7. 1st Helper – Become capable of performing Operator functions in the absence of the Operator.
2nd Helper – Become capable of performing 1st Helper functions in the absence of the 1st Helper.
8. Perform all tasks assigned by supervisor.
|Requirements||1.Good communication skills. |
2.Physical dexterity required.
4.Self-starter, team player and dependable.
5.Must be able to read ruler.
6. Some high school education required.
7. Machine operating experience preferred.
8.Demonstrate competence in performing the above functional responsibilities
|Contact Person||Erica Rogers|
|APPLY NOW||Back to list|